The Company of Animals Pet Centre is the UK’s leading veterinary referral centre for pets with behavioural problems. Our Veterinary Physiotherapist works closely alongside our highly qualified behavioural consultants to provide a multi-disciplinary approach in helping to address pain related behavioural problems or, alongside our dog trainers to help improve condition, fitness, and performance.
Information for Referring Vets
At Company of Animals Pet Centre we offer a unique rehabilitation centre, offering both physiotherapy and hydrotherapy for a complete rehabilitation experience. We specialise in canine physiotherapy & hydrotherapy drawing upon Company of Animals’ 40 years of expertise in the canine industry.
Our veterinary physiotherapy and hydrotherapy centre is managed by Danielle Everett who is a postgraduate qualified Veterinary Physiotherapist and Hydrotherapist. Danielle is also a member of NAVP, AHPR & NARCH and whilst studying her master’s in veterinary physiotherapy, she was nominated for UK Masters Student of the Year Award.
All our physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services are seen on referral from Veterinary Surgeons as required by the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 to safeguard the welfare of animals. By choosing to refer patients to us, you are assured that our Veterinary Physiotherapist:
- Has qualified via a recognised accredited training programme
- Ensures that the highest standards of veterinary physiotherapy and hydrotherapy care are delivered, linking a strong foundation of scientific knowledge with clinical practice and continued research
- Holds appropriate professional and public liability insurance
- Works closely with you on cases in accordance with current legislation
- Works within a professional code of conduct and ethics
- Completes appropriate programmes of CPD annually to maintain membership status
- Maintains the highest water quality with regular water testing and certification
To refer a client to us please e-mail a complete veterinary history of your patient, reason for referral, and signed consent to email@example.com Alternatively, you can download our veterinary referral form here. You are also welcome to call us if you have any questions or wish to speak to us directly on 01932 574300
We will keep you updated with reports throughout the rehabilitation process and may call you from time to time for advice on further veterinary treatment that a case may require. If you have any questions after receiving a report from us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for considering us for your veterinary physiotherapy and hydrotherapy referrals.
To book an appointment or for more information please contact us on 01932 574300 or firstname.lastname@example.orgWhere to Find Us